Monday, January 24, 2011

Projects


These gloves Morgan is modeling are my latest finished project. It was a project of frustration for me. I altered the original pattern to have the fit Morgan wanted. Many tinks (knit backward ...as in ripping out ) later they are done and worn often. That is the greatest thanks you can give a knitter is to wear or use their work.



Some time ago I finished knitting the scarf Morgan is wearing..

The above sweater is for Sophyria my newest granddaughter.
This sweater was made especially for Vivienne. I enjoyed altering the original pattern. I had to bribe and cajole her to get her to try it on for me to see at Christmas time...she was adorable as always...
At Thanksgiving time Zachary drew and painted this turkey for a door decoration.

Jack enjoyed putting together this foam Santa house.







No comments: