Thursday, May 6, 2010

Spring 2010

Spring is in full motion here in Missouri. This time of the year I love to take walks, plant seeds, and knit outside. I also really like to travel this time of year. I love to drive with the windows down and the radio up. Spring feels new. Everything feels possible in the spring. Later in the summer I will grouse about weeds in the garden and watering plants, but now it is brown dirt ready to yield nothing but veggies and flower galore. It is so much fun to watch little boys putting seeds in the ground and then showing them the baby plants peep up from the earth. God is good and faithful like the seasons.






Who doesn't remember jumping from a moving swing. I was lucky to capture this pic of Zach in flight. We tried a couple of times before getting tired.



No comments: