Thursday, February 25, 2010

Yarn , Needles, and Hooks ...Oh, My

These pictures are of some of the knitting and crochet that I have gotten done lately. The first is a knitted afghan. The second is the same afghan that was still a work in progress. This soft blanket is done in Lion Brand Homespun.
This last blanket is what I call a scrape blanket. I use my leftover yarn to make this for my kids. I have made four of them so far..no five the first one I kept. The one in this photo belongs to Ethan. This blanket is crocheted and takes many months as I accumulate the scrap yarn. I enjoy watching the colors come together.

I need to find a better way to photograph these. Any suggestions?
Dianna


3 comments:

Jessica W. said...

Have some one make you a wooden hang thing. Like a piece straight across and 2 legs on each side. So it can be neatly layed on the top of it.. Idk? Do you get what I'm trying to say? haha. Well anyways nice blog its awesome! Keep up the good work.

The Family said...

thanks for the idea Jessica, i have other things in the house displayed on hangers of sorts..so i can see what you mean...thanks for the nice comment...

The Family said...

thanks for the idea Jessica, i have other things in the house displayed on hangers of sorts..so i can see what you mean...thanks for the nice comment...