Thursday, January 21, 2010

Long Time No See

Now that the holidays are over and life is returning to the day to day grind, I feel the need to update this sadly neglected blog. For the two of you who follow the happenings in the Handbasket I am sorry to have been so neglegent. Sometimes I just can't seem to put it in words. Sometimes I think I just can't tell people that. Sometimes it just seems so much everyday happenings that I wonder why would you want to read about it. The first picture is a hat I knitted for Brittney and Kelly's new baby due in May. I am kind of crazy about cables since recently learning how simple they were.

The pictures are representative of what I have been busy with. Janna and Morgan like the fingerless gloves. They are nearly as difficult as they first appeared.




I like doing things like this for these girls because they do more for me than I can ever thank them for.


No comments: