Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Because Bouquet
















This is my tribute to you. Because from the moment the doctor confirmed that you were living in me and suggested I think of "all " my options , my only option was to love you. Because it seems like you have always been with me and I can't think of a tomorrow without you in it. Because out of all my children none are more like me and unlike me at the same moment. Because you are beautiful despite genetics. Because you love even when it is painful and have the scars to prove it. Because you were my first and therefore the amazing guinea pig. Because you always got clearance Christmas crap for your birthday. Because I still depend on you. Because when your Dad used to make me mad or hurt me he would bring me flowers to say he was sorry. So, these are your flowers to say that even when I don't say it very well you are still the one who I don't go a day without thinking of.

1 comment:

Britt said...

*wee wee*

That was my guinea pig squeal

Love you, mama.

Always, always, always.