Thursday, December 4, 2008

Things I like Thursday

Well, here I go joining a bandwagon. You know what I mean .. the Fabulous Father Friday, Super Sistat Saturday, the Marvelous Mother-in-Law Monday ...whatever. Don't get the idea there will be a new "thing I like" next week. I am just not that reliable. With no further ado.....


I LOVE coffee!! But I also really like these cups from Wal-Mart for $1. Very retro..esp the green one I have.













I love chocolate chip cookies. But these are extra special because I didn't have to bake them. Morgan baked like a gazillion.































I really like brand new white tennis shoes. They are so white for about a half and hour before I spill the coffee that I also like so well. I bought three pair of these. And ,yes, my kids did ask why I was taking pictures of my feet. lol





Dianna

4 comments:

The Family said...

and whene we asked why you wheir
taking photos of your feet we
roled our eyes and walked away.

The Family said...

the coffee keeps her sane =3

Britt said...

You all need siggies or blogger profiles so mom doesn't look like she's talking to herself ;-)

I can proudly say I have never stained my shoes with food or drink.

My shirts on the other hand..

I think someone needs to send me those cookies .. STAT!

The Family said...

OK you have shoes with paint all over them. How is that better. lol
MOM