Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas is Here!!


Christmas really starts for me when we get the tree up. I didn't know how I was going to fit a tree into our house this year. You see I love to buy furniture and God has blessed me with lots of family , so it gets kind of crowded sometimes. So, I scooted down to the Salvation Army and bought a smaller tree. These pictures are of some of the kids decorating the tree. It was a very smooth process this year.










This is the best the tree looked. The next morning Don found it lying on the floor. We have three cats and a kitten in the house this Christmas , I suspect one or all of them. After setting the tree back upright and getting Don to adjust the stand as it should have been in the first place ( I guess I helped the cats out). I tied the tree up with some fishing line. Now all Kitty can do is knock off the bottom tier ornaments and bat them around the floor.


1 comment:

Britt said...

We were just talking about dad's Fountain pose .. and there he is!

Jake does a mean dad impression, by the way.