Saturday, October 4, 2008

New arrivals

I had forgotten how much work kittens are. We adopted two little ones this week. They are both supposed to go to Brittney's new house, but...... well Jack and I are scheming to keep the puffy gray one we call " Ashes". Shhh ... Dad might hear. The striped one is full of energy. She reminds me of a cat Brittney had a few years ago named Tabby. I am calling her Cinders for now. She is a food thief and can climb everywhere. They are very well socialized except when they eat together. Then there is much growling and ear scratching.
Morgan of course loves the kitties.
Jack is still not sure. He is learning to play with them .



2 comments:

Britt said...

scheming to keep me mouse hunters?! you would scheme to keep that one, wouldn't you? they are both adorable! did you hear back about sir six-toes?

Britt said...

She does look eerily like Tabby .. maybe that's a sign that Tabby went to a good place and not under a truck tire? That's what I'm telling myself...